Shipping and Returns
Shipping Policy: Free shipping applies to orders in the 48 Continental USA Only.
Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground to all locations in the 48 Cont. United States (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii) - with shipping DHL & US Postal Service Priority/Express Mail International to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and countries throughout the world (for an additional fee). All goods are inspected and carefully packed when shipped from the factory. If shipping damage occurs all claims must be made with carrier. Please note that shipping damages should be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Shortages and errors must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returns / Exchanges For PowerTech Stainless Propellers:
Props submitted for exchange/return MUST be within 30 days of prop ship date from PT Factory & ABSOLUTELY 100% as new. Props with minimal cosmetic issues will be assessed an additional refinishing fee passed along to the customer - If the prop has any dings, nicks or scars, it WILL NOT be eligible. Prop must be returned to the PT Factory in Shreveport Louisiana at purchaser’s expense, in perfect condition. Any blemishes, dents, dings, scratches and/or damage will be accessed by the factory with the amount to be charged for the repair. This amount will be passed along to the customer for payment or applied to the exchange/restock fee. Once PowerTech applies a credit to our account, that credit will then be passed along to the customer’s account less exchange/restock fee and/or any repairs (if required) as designated by PowerTech Propellers.
- Stainless Props are subject to an exchange/restock fee of $55.00 each prop if exchanged for a prop of equal value & Stainless BRAVO II Propellers are subject to a $100.00 fee per prop.
- No returns or exchanges on "Special Order Propellers"
- No returns or exchanges on "Aluminum Propellers"
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-790-7767 prior to returning any items.
- PowerTech will inspect all returns / exchanges upon receipt and additional charges may apply to any item not in “like new” condition.
- Quality Stainless Steel Propellers (PowerTech, Mercury, Yamaha, etc.) contain a certain amount of iron alloy. Under certain conditions, surface rust or corrosion may appear due to the iron content.
Returns for Other Parts:
Hubs, Hardware, Prop Guards and Tools are returnable (Only if in un-used condition) in original packaging. Restocking Fee 20% and excludes shipping.